CookiesCe site utilise les cookies pour personaliser le contenu et pour analyser le trafic.J’accepte les cookiesEn apprendre d’avantage
A card’s Team is shown with the team icon in the card’s upper-left-hand corner.
AvengersAvengers - "And there came a day, a day unlike any other, when Earth's mightiest heroes and heroines found themselves united against a common threat. On that day, the Avengers were born to fight the foes no single super hero could withstand!" — Avengers Prologue.
- Ant-Man Ant-Man
- Ant-Man Black Knight
- Original Black Widow
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Black Widow [MCU]
- World War Hulk Bruce Banner
- Original Captain America
- Captain America [75th Anniversary] Captain America (Falcon)
- Captain America [75th Anniversary] Captain America 1941
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Captain America [MCU]
- Civil War Captain America, Secret Avenger & Battlestar
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Captain Marvel
- Civil War Cloak & Dagger
- Civil War Daredevil & Iron Fist
- Civil War Falcon & Redwing
- Civil War Goliath
- Original Hawkeye
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Hawkeye [MCU]
- Civil War Hercules & Amadeus Cho
- Original Hulk
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Hulk [MCU]
- World War Hulk Hulkbuster Iron Man
- Civil War Hulkling
- Original Iron Man
- Noir Iron Man Noir
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Iron Man [MCU]
- Ant-Man Jocasta
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Lady Thor
- Civil War Luke Cage & Jessica Jones
- Dimensions Ms. America
- Civil War Patriot & Hawkeye
- Civil War Peter Parker & Aunt May
- World War Hulk Sentry
- World War Hulk She-Hulk
- World War Hulk Skaar, Son of Hulk
- Dimensions Squirrel Girl
- Civil War Stature & Iron Lad
- Civil War Storm & Black Panther
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] The Captain and the Devil
- Original Thor
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Thor [MCU]
- Civil War Tigra
- Spider-Man Homecoming Tony Stark [MCU]
- Civil War Vision
- Ant-Man Wasp
- Civil War Wiccan & Speed
- Ant-Man Wonder Man
BrotherhoodBrotherhood - Magneto formed the Brotherhood of Mutants on the philosophy that mutants are a superior, evolved species with the destiny to dominate humankind. This doctrine brings them into frequent conflict with the X-Men.
- Villains Juggernaut
- Villains Magneto
- Villains Mystique
- Villains Sabretooth
CabalCabal - A group of evil geniuses band together to form the Cabal.
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Black Swan
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Corvus Glaive
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Maximus
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Namor, The Submariner
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Proxima Midnight
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Thanos
ChampionsChampions - A teenage Superhero team determined to bring the shadowed legacy of the Avengers into a new age of optimism and hope.
- World War Hulk Amadeus Cho
- Champions Gwenpool
- Champions Ms. Marvel
- World War Hulk Namora
- Champions Nova
- Champions Totally Awesome Hulk
- Champions Viv Vision
Crime SyndicateCrime Syndicate - The city streets of the Marvel Universe are ruled by Super Villains who are experts in manipulation, organized crime, and outright violence.
- Villains Bullseye
- World War Hulk Joe Fixit, Grey Hulk
- Villains Kingpin
Fantastic 4Fantastic 4 - They unite to stop the cosmic forces of evil from destroying everything we know.
- Fantastic 4 Human Torch
- Fantastic 4 Invisible Woman
- Fantastic 4 Mr. Fantastic
- Fantastic 4 Thing
Foes of AsgardFoes of Asgard - Thor and his father Odin hail from Asgard, a mystical otherworldly realm of supernatural beings worshipped as Norse gods. Though Asgard has many powerful defenders, it also has many powerful enemies like The Serpent, God of Fear and The Worthy.
- Villains Enchantress
- Fear Itself Greithoth, Breaker of Wills
- Fear Itself Kuurth, Breaker of Stones
- Villains Loki
- Fear Itself Nerkkod, Breaker of Oceans
- Fear Itself Nul, Breaker of Worlds
- Fear Itself Skirn, Breaker of Men
Guardians of the GalaxyGuardians of the Galaxy - Enemies often underestimate this ragtag crew of misfits. But when stakes are high, the Guardians put aside their differences, unite their unique powers, and save the galaxy from interstellar threats.
- Guardians of the Galaxy Drax the Destroyer
- Guardians of the Galaxy Gamora
- Guardians of the Galaxy Groot
- Guardians of the Galaxy Rocket Raccoon
- Guardians of the Galaxy Star-Lord
HydraHydra - A secret criminal organization working to infiltrate and subvert the world's governments and institutions. HYDRA often collaborates with super villains to seize power at any cost.
- Deadpool Bob, Agent of Hydra
- Fear Itself Skadi
IlluminatiIlluminati - The smartest genius Heroes in the world band together as the Illuminati.
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Beast
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Black Bolt
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Black Panther
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Captain Britain
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Dr. Strange
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Superior Iron Man
Marvel KnightsMarvel Knights - A loose group of street-level Heroes that take down Villains through vigilante justice.
- Dark City Blade
- Dark City Daredevil
- Noir Daredevil Noir
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Dr. Punisher, Soldier Supreme
- Dark City Elektra
- Dark City Ghost Rider
- Dark City Iron Fist
- Dimensions Jessica Jones
- Noir Luke Cage Noir
- Paint the Town Red Moon Knight
- Dark City Punisher
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Shang-Chi
Mercs for MoneyMercs for Money - Psychos who follows Deadpool, doing his dirty work for a very noble cause... getting paid.
- Deadpool Deadpool
- Deadpool Slapstick
- Deadpool Solo
- Deadpool Stingray
New WarriorsNew Warriors - At the center of the Superhero Registration Act controversy because of a reckless battle they initiated with a group of super-villains. The super-villain Nitro exploded, killing hundreds of civilians in Stamford. speedball was the only New Warrior to survive.
- Civil War Speedball & Namorita
S.H.I.E.L.D.S.H.I.E.L.D. - The "Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate" is a clandestine military and espionage organization led by Director Nick Fury. It works behind the scenes to stop superpowered Villains before they get out of hand.
- Captain America [75th Anniversary] Agent X-13
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Elsa Bloodstone
- Original Nick Fury
- Marvel Studios [Phase 1] Nick Fury [MCU]
- World War Hulk Rick Jones
- Captain America [75th Anniversary] Steve Rogers, Director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Sinister 6Sinister 6 - When Spider-Man's super-villain enemies could not defeat him as individuals, they banded together as the Sinister Six to crush Spider-Man once and for all.
- Villains Dr. Octopus
- Villains Electro
- Villains Green Goblin
- Villains Kraven
- Villains Mysterio
- Villains Venom
Spider-FriendsSpider-Friends - Spider-Man and his allies use speed, cunning, and rapid-fire attacks to take down foes.
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Agent Venom
- Paint the Town Red Black Cat
- Spider-Man Homecoming High Tech Spider-Man [MCU]
- Spider-Man Homecoming Peter Parker, Homecoming [MCU]
- Spider-Man Homecoming Peter's Allies [MCU]
- Paint the Town Red Scarlet Spider
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Silk
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Spider-Gwen
- Original Spider-Man
- Noir Spider-Man Noir
- Paint the Town Red Spider-Woman
- Paint the Town Red Symbiote Spider-Man
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Ultimate Spider-Man
UnaffiliatedUnaffiliated - Solo characters
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Arkon the Magnificient
- Original Deadpool
- Spider-Man Homecoming Happy Hogan [MCU]
- 3D - Howard the Duck Howard the Duck
- Dimensions Howard the Duck
- 3D - Man-Thing Man-Thing
- Dimensions Man-Thing
- Fantastic 4 Silver Surfer
- Villains Ultron
- Captain America [75th Anniversary] Winter Soldier
VenomverseVenomverse - In "Venomverse", a new race of alien symbiotes called Poisons are fusing with Venom symbiotes, Heroes and Villains to create powerful, hyper advanced life forms. A Venomized Dr. Strange fights back, using sorcery to summon Venom-Symbiote-bonded Heroes from dozens of parallel realities.
- Venom Carnage
- Venom Venom
- Venom Venom Rocket
- Venom Venomized Dr. Strange
- Venom Venompool
WarboundWarbound - Fighting for his life as his life slowly grows, Hulk forms a blood pact with an unlikely but powerful alien gladiators.
- World War Hulk Caiera
- World War Hulk Gladiator Hulk
- World War Hulk Hiroim
- World War Hulk Korg
- World War Hulk Miek the Unhived
- World War Hulk No-Name, Brood Queen
X-ForceX-Force - Cable's handpicked "Black Ops" strike force of superpowered mutants that takes on missions too dark for the X-Men.
- Dark City Cable
- Dark City Colossus
- Dark City Domino
- Dark City Forge
- Dark City Wolverine
X-MenX-Men - Born as mutants, with strange superpowers that set them apart, the X-Men are sworn to protect a world that hates and fears them.
- Dark City Angel
- Noir Angel Noir
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Apocalyptic Kitty Pryde
- X-Men Aurora & Northstar
- X-Men Banshee
- X-Men Beast
- Dark City Bishop
- X-Men Cannonball
- X-Men Colossus & Wolverine
- Original Cyclops
- X-Men Dazzler
- Original Emma Frost
- Original Gambit
- X-Men Havok
- Dark City Iceman
- Dark City Jean Grey
- X-Men Jubilee
- X-Men Kitty Pryde
- X-Men Legion
- X-Men Longshot
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Magik
- Dark City Nightcrawler
- Secret Wars [Volume 1] Old Man Logan
- X-Men Phoenix
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Phoenix Force Cyclops
- X-Men Polaris
- Dark City Professor X
- X-Men Psylocke
- Original Rogue
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Ruby Summers
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Soulsword Colossus
- Original Storm
- Secret Wars [Volume 2] Time-Travellling Jean Grey
- Original Wolverine
- X-Men X-23
A card's Class(es) is shown with the class icon(s) in the card’s upper left, just below the Team icon, and also in the color of the card’s border. Basic Allies have a Color of Grey but don't have a Class.
BasicBasic (Grey) - include all the starting S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents, S.H.I.E.L.D. Troopers, S.H.I.E.L.D. Officers, HYDRA Operatives, HYDRA Soldiers, Madame HYDRA, Sidekicks and New Recruits. They are Heroes or Allies in their own way, but they don't quite get the job done as well.
CovertCovert (Red) - include Heroes and Allies using trickery and deception to outwit their foes. They also include Heroes and Allies making clever battle plans and using subtle superpowers to gain subtle advantages.
InstinctInstinct (Yellow) - include Heroes and Allies who use savagery and quick reflexes to dominate combats. Some use superhuman senses to get an edge on their opponents.
RangedRanged (Blue) - include Heroes and Allies who like to blow things up. Someuse inherent superpowers to blast things, while others use energy beams, elemental powers, and mental assaults.
StrengthStrength (Green) - include Heroes and Allies with raw strength, but also strength of will, determination, and strong leadership.
TechTech (Black) - include Heroes and Allies using advanced weaponry, incredible gadgets, brilliant inventions, or next-generation science.
When combinning Heroes and Villains sets, the following terms are equivalent:
|Heroes sets||Villains sets||This document|
|Henchman (Group)||Backup (Group)||Backup (Group)|
|Captures a Bystander||Guards a Bystander||Has a Bystander|
|Rescues a Bystander||Kidnaps a Bystander||Gets a Bystander|
|"Evil Wins"||"Good Wins"||"Adversaries Wins"|
And the following terms although they are similar, are not equivalent:
- Wounds Bindings: Both afflictions can take effect and are different.
- S.H.I.E.L.D.S.H.I.E.L.D. Officer (Maria Hill) HydraMadame HYDRA (Viper): Both teams can be used, for example when playing with 2 players it's easier to setup the starting decks again at the end of the game.
- « Leader » : Les « Leaders » (« Masterminds » ou « Commanders ») avec plus de pouvoir sont beaucoup plus difficile à vaincre. C'est la façon la plus facile d'ajuster la difficulté.
- « Plan » : Vous remarquerez que certains « Plans » (« Schemes » ou « Plots ») sont plus difficiles que d'autres. Quelques « Plans » (« Schemes » ou « Plots ») sont spécialement difficiles en combinaison avec certains « Leaders » (« Masterminds » ou « Commanders ») ou « Adversary Groups » ( ou « Villain Groups »).
- « Adversary Groups » : Quelques « Adversary Groups » ( ou « Villain Groups ») sont plus difficile que d'autres.
Diminuer la difficultéSi vous voulez donner un peu plus de chance a de nouveaux ou plus jeunes joueurs à compétitionner avec des joueurs initiés, vous pouvez remplacer quelques uns des S.H.I.E.L.D. S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent / Hydra HYDRA Operative par S.H.I.E.L.D. S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper / Hydra HYDRA Soldier dans les « starting decks » des nouveaux joueurs. Ceci permettra à tous les joueurs de défaire le « Leader » (« Mastermind » ou « Commander ») plus facilement.
Modes défiSi vous cherchez encore de plus grand défis, vous pouver activer les Modes défi dans les options. Vous pouvez même les combiner. Voyons si vous pourrez tous les vaincre!
« Horrors »Les joueurs peuvent aussi choisir d'ajouter une ou plusieurs cartes « Horror » (au hasard ou sélectionnées) au début de la partie contre n'importe quel « Leader » (« Mastermind » ou « Commander »). Combien pourrez-vous en défaire à la fois?
This means "This Adversary gets + equal to the printed of the Ally in the Headquarter space under this Adversary's City space."
This means "Discard the top card of your deck. You get + equal to the discarded card's printed ."
- Some cards say "Berserk, Berserk, Berserk" so you discard three times in a row.
- Some cards say "Berserk, X-Gene [tech]: You get +1." You do the card abilities in order, so Berserk might discard a [tech] card from your deck, letting you use your X-Gene ability.
- Berserk gives no benefit from discarding printed or values.
This means "If you don't recruit any Allies or defeat any Adversaries or Leaders on your turn, you may KO a Bindings from your hand. If you do, the player to your right gains all the other Bindings from your hand."
- So if you have three in your hand, and you decided to use Betrayal this turn, you would KO one of those and put the other two in the Discard Pile of the player on your right.
- This is often worth doing if you have at least two in your hand, or if your turn wouldn't have been very good anyway.
- It's okay to play the cards in your hand, Dodge, and/or use abilities like "draw a card" to see how your hand develops, then decide whether to use the Betrayal ability from your hand. As long as you don't recruit Allies or fight any Adversaries or Leaders during your turn, you can still use Betrayal.
This means "You can fight this card by spending any combination of and/or ."
This means "It charges the specified value of extra spaces, pushing other Adversaries forward."
This means "You may play this card twice in a row if you return a Bystander from your Victory Pile to the bottom of the Bystander Stack."
This means "You can only use from a single Ally Name"
- For example, to fight a 3 Adversary with Chivalrous Duel, you can spend 3 from two different Black Knight ally cards. But you can't combine 2 from Black Knight cards and 1 from a Wasp card.
- If an Ally like "S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper" doesn't have an Ally Name listed, then its Ally Name is the same as its card name. So you can play three S.H.I.E.L.D. Troopers then fight a 3 Adversary with Chivalrous Duel. But you can't spend 2 from Black Knight and 1 from a S.H.I.E.L.D. Trooper.
- You can't use you get from anything that's not an Ally card, including Microscopic Size-Changing Adversaries, Leader Tactics, Shard tokens, etc. You can use [aPointa] from Ally Artifacts with the right Ally Name since those are Ally cards.
Circle of Kung-Fu (or Quack-Fu)
This means "During your turn, this adversary has + the specific value of